- Quality Tested in N.A.T.A. laboratory
- Fire and acoustic rated bricks
- Load bearing concrete bricks
- Lightweight bricks manufactured from industrial by-products
- Brick walls for residential homes
- Vertical brick walls
- Carpark and shed walls
- Retaining walls, garden walls and fences
- Multi-residential, commercial and industrial walls
Common Brick is used for residential and commercial building and construction. The Common Brick concrete block can be used for a range of applications including brick walls, retaining walls, garden walls, vertical block walls, carparks and shed walls. Request your FREE quote today!
Not sure how these blocks will look in your home? Check out our slideshow for some inspiration and ideas!
|Specifications||Size||No.per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Brick||230l x 110w x 76h||50||3.9kgs per unit||450|
|V11.162||230l x 110w x 162h||25||6.2kgs per unit||270|
Need a Hand? Book an in person consult with an expert.
Book your free in person consultation with one of our experts
We’re here to help you choose the right product for your project and find qualified tradies.’Book Now