Do contact your local APC store for individual specials. Find your local store here.
Concrete Sleepers are most ideal for vertical boundary structures or retainer walls. It is made both of sturdy and insect-proof material, with excellent resistance to rotting, warping, splintering, and even splitting. We offer a variety of colours, patterns and textures available, so you can choose the one right for you.
- Steel-reinforced and structurally sound
- Great for budget landscaping
- Sturdier compared to other materials of the same class
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No need to repair nor replace for many years
- Impervious to termites and other insects
- Resistant to rotting, warping, splintering, and splitting
- Perfect for use on boundaries, especially tight spaces
Vertical boundary walls where you need to erect a fence on top. But, APC strongly recommends a more cost-effective way to retain on a fenced boundary in our Knowledge Centre, using segmental blocks.
- For walls that are 600mm high or lower, we also recommend highly cost-effective systems like:
- For walls over 600mm in height, we also recommend highly cost-effective systems like:
- Steel Upright Posts
IMPORTANT TIP: 80mm thick concrete sleepers will not fit in 100 UB(RSJ). We recommend 120 UB(RSJ) for 80mm thick sleepers sizes.
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
Crazy Slate Texture
Stone Wood Texture
|Specifications||Size||Weight per unit|
|Concrete Sleeper||1.6m x 200 x 75mm||75kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper||2m x 200 x 80mm||85kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper||2m x 200 x 100mm||95kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper||2m x 100 x 100mm||42.5kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper||2.4m x 200 x 100mm||120kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper||2.4m x 100 x 100mm||60kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper Plinth||2.36m x 200 x 50mm||60kgs|
|Concrete Sleeper Plinth||2.36m x 100 x 50mm||30kgs|